3/27/16

My first Youtube video!!

Hi sunshines! <3

so yesterday I uploaded my first video on Youtube ever.

As it is my first video and you may not know me yet, I first presented myself a bit and after that I told my vegan story. How and why I became a vegan and thanks to who.

I have over two weeks of holidays now (oh yeah by the way my exam results were good :D) so I have a lot of time to make video's and to edit them.

Today, I already filmed the second video, for next week. It is about our basic workout. I made it with my sister Sarah. I also started editing it a bit but I will continue doing that tomorrow.

I'm so excited about this all! I only had positive reactions until now :)

I wish you a wonderful day :)
And don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking here, and to watch my first video by clicking here.

xxx Charlotte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment