9/4/16

AMARANTH - BERLIN ★

Throwback to Berlin and our amazing vegan experiences there <3

My two favorite places are The Bowl and Amaranth. I already wrote a post about The Bowl, so now it's time for a whole lot of Amaranth-pics that can give you some serious food- and adventure cravings. Here we go!



There are a lot of things that I love about this restaurant.
First of all, the more than delicious food. By going through the pics again I wanna go back!!!!
Also, they have a lot of big windows, which I love, because it makes it very light :)
They have their own vegetable garden where they pick ingredients for the food you get in the restaurant. How cool is that?!
It is located next to the river, there is an amazing sight!
The interior is really light and cozy and they have a lot of big plants.
They also have a lovely place with a trampoline, a swing, and other cool things. That is really practical for us because this way, we could play outside instead of having to wait inside for our food. It's really cool because my family and I have a lot of energy :D

We first sat down outside, but it was a little bit too cold because of the heavy wind so we went inside. I loved it so so much!
There's not much more to say, except: enjoy the pictures!

xx Char

(by the way! I started with Youtube again! Yay!
subscribe here,
watch my older videos here, here, here and here,
and my new vlog/what I eat + do in a day here. Thank you so much, enjoy <3)






























4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures, I wish I could be there, the food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke foto's Char! Ziet er zo leuk uit. Wil zelf ook graag weer terug naar Berlijn, echt een van mijn favoriete steden :) Het eten ziet er echt goed uit en jullie zien er zoals altijd stralend gelukkig uit! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dankje lieve live Sofie <3
      misschien kunnen we eens samen gaan als ik klaar ben met school :)
      en we moeten echt snel eens meeten he!!
      xxx

      Delete